Gimmel Tammuz 5780, Thu, 25th June 2020

Dear parents and campers of CGI Girls 5780,

UPDATE CGI 5780 - Covid19

As regards CGI GIRLS Overnight camp we are following government guidelines closely and will make a final decision about camp on July 16th, 24th Tammuz.


Best wishes


Rabbi Dubov

 

Erev Shabbos 20 Sivan 5780, Friday, 12th June 2020

Dear parents and campers of CGI Girls 5780,

UPDATE CGI 5780 - Covid19

 

The team at CGI Girls are very closely monitoring the government's Covid19 updates, including from Public Health England and Public Health Wales, as we consider the feasibility of running CGI Girls 5780.

We are currently reviewing all aspects of the camp's operation, together with our partners at the Morfa Bay, Wales, campsite, to ensure that if we can proceed, we will be able to do so safely and in accordance with the most up-to-date government health guidelines.

We will IYH be sharing our next update on 3 Tammuz/25th June. We daven that it should be a positive one.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

With heartfelt Tefillos that all of the obstacles are removed, as quickly as they have been thrust on us, and that the ultimate obstacles disappear, paving the way for the ultimate Geula now!

Rabbi Dubov

CGI Directors:  Rabbi Dubov:  rabbi@dubov.org  Rabbi Lewis:  zalman@chabadsussex.org